Agnieszka S. Piasecka

Agnieszka “Aga” Piasecka, Esq. is a general practice Polish attorney / lawyer in Florida and in Poland. Agnieszka has two Law Degrees and more tha

  • Family Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Real Estate
  • Trusts and Estates

Michael Flanagan

Flanagan Law Firm, P.A. is proud to represent residents of Miami as they seek justice after devastating injuries.

  • Personal Injury
  • Car Accident
  • Wrongful Death
  • Medical Malpractice

Dorota Trzeciecka

Dorota Trzeciecka was born in Warsaw, Poland. She studied English and English Literature in London at the Polytechnic of Central London and Hammersmit

  • Business Bankruptcy
  • Probate
  • Foreign Law

Jovita (Jowita Wysocka) Kravitz

I have over 10 years of litigation and trial experience, including representing clients who have been injured in auto accidents, falls, defective prod

  • Personal Injury
  • Car Accident
  • Wrongful Death

Talk to a

Polish Lawyer in Florida

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Florida who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Are my child support payments tax deductible?

My husband and I recently divorced and I was ordered to pay child support for our two children, who will be living primarily with him and visiting with me. I am self-employed and I itemize all of my deductions on my tax returns. I have been told that in some cases, child support payments may be deductible. Are these payments deductible in Florida and if so, is there a limit to the amount of the deduction? If I can deduct them, is there some specific way I have to make the payments to get the deduction, such as paying them directly to the Miami child support office?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0