Monika M. Blacha, Polish lawyer in Illinois

Monika M. Blacha

The Blacha Law Office LLC provides legal services for Polish speaking clients in the areas of divorce, child support, wills and trusts, probate, as we

  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Child Support
Marlene Siedlarz, Polish attorney in Illinois

Marlene Siedlarz

Marlene Siedlarz, who speaks fluent Polish, and Jacqueline Aldrich are experienced attorneys with over 20 years of combined experience litigating, ad

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets

Danya A. Grunyk

Local Naperville divorce attorneys practicing in family law

  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Child Custody

Katherine Levine

Katherine Levine is a Polish speaking trial attorney licensed in both Illinois State and Federal courts. As a former Cook County Assistant State’s

  • Criminal Law
  • DUI and DWI
  • Federal Crime

Karolina M. Zielinska

Karolina M. Zielinska is a Partner at Elfenbaum Evers Amarilio & Zielinska, P.C. Karolina was born in Gorlice, Poland and speaks fluent Polish. K

  • Workers Compensation

Talk to a

Polish Lawyer in Illinois

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Illinois who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Do I have to pay child support after my child turns 18?

My ex-wife is seeking to have a court order me to pay child support for my daughter even after she turns 18, which is in 6 months. I’ve paid regular child support, on time every month, since the divorce ten years ago. I’m ready to be done paying the support. The mother is telling me that I’m obligated to continue paying because our daughter has certain learning disabilities and special needs. I love my daughter and will always help her financially when she needs it but I don’t want to be ordered to continue to pay support to her mother rather than just directly helping her. Can I be required to pay the support beyond age 18?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0