Talk to a
Polish Lawyer in Maryland

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Maryland matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

How do I get my baby back from Social Services?

I recently had my baby and the hospital said there were drugs in his system. I was using during part of the pregnancy but I’m clean now and have signed up for a treatment program. They say they