Find a Polish Lawyer in Michigan

Browse the list of Michigan Polish lawyers who are members of our network and offer legal services in Polish. Become a member if you are a Polish lawyer practicing in Michigan.

show the map
Lukasz Wietrzynski, Polish Lawyer in Southfield, MI

Lukasz Wietrzynski

Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Medical MalpracticeLitigationImmigration

Jakub Szlaga, Polish Lawyer in Livonia, MI

Jakub Szlaga

Phelps & Szlaga, Attorneys at Law, PLC

ImmigrationWills Trusts and ProbateDUI and DWI

License Verification

All attorneys listed on our website go through a licensing verification process to make sure they are in good standing with the state agency issuing their license at the time of joining our directory.

Attorneys are also required to notify us immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.

Heritage Law Marketing, LLC BBB Business Review