Talk to a

Polish Lawyer in Ohio

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Ohio who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Is withholding medical care considered child abuse?

My son’s mother and I have shared custody of him. Over the last year my son has started acting out in school and at home. He is aggressive and can’t focus on anything. His pediatrician recommended that he get tested for ADHD and wanted to prescribe him some medication to see if it would help. He also recommended our son get counseling before these issues get worse. His mother refuses to consider any of this. She believes the doctor and I just want to medicate our son so he’s easier to control. Is her refusal to follow the doctor’s recommendations and allow medication for our son considered child abuse? If it is I want to pursue charges against her and get my son the help he needs. If it is not, is her refusal enough for me to gain full custody so I can make these decision for him and not be blocked by her?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0