Talk to a
Polish Lawyer in Oklahoma

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Oklahoma matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

Charles Kania

General Practice law office located in the Tulsa area. We are a full-service legal provider that can assist in areas such as bankruptcy, criminal law,

  • Bankruptcy and Debt, Business, Criminal, Family, Personal Injury
  • Tulsa, OK

Can we make an adoption contract with the birth mother?

We are working with an adoption agency in Oklahoma City and they have located an infant for us to potentially adopt. The birth mother says she will not consent to the adoption unless she has a written