Talk to a

Polish Lawyer in Pennsylvania

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Pennsylvania who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

How to get emergency custody of my child in PA?

My 15 year old daughter had a major fight with her father and no longer wants to live or visit with him. My ex-husband and I currently have joint physical custody of her. I agree that she shouldn’t have to go back with him and am concerned that if she does, her physical safety may be in danger. Even if I did think she should go back to the shared custody schedule that’s in the court order, I don’t think she would do it and I can’t make a 15 year old go if she does not want to. How do I file for emergency custody of her? Will a judge allow her to testify in court about what happened and why she doesn’t want to see him?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0