Karol S. Furmaga

Karol S. Furmaga, Esq. focuses his practice on matters involving commercial litigation and personal injury defense, representing businesses and insura

  • Personal Injury
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Bankruptcy and Debt

Talk to a

Polish Lawyer in Dallas

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Polish attorneys in Dallas, Texas who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Can you get uncontested divorce in Texas if married in another state?

My marriage took place in Oklahoma and after we married, my spouse and I moved to Dallas. We separated after 6 months and have now been apart a year. We both want a quick, uncontested divorce. We’ve reached an agreement on all our property issues and we don’t have children together. Can we get the uncontested divorce in Texas if we were married elsewhere? If so, what do we need to provide to the court to finalize the divorce?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0